5000kms free fuel or 3 years free servicing at Mongey Plunkett Motors
Mongey Plunkett Motors is delighted to announce another amazing offer from Suzuki.
Purchase a new Suzuki model listed below from Mongey Plunkett Suzuki between the 1st September 2017 and 31st December 2017 and register that vehicle before the 31st December 2017. Simply choose between 5,000kms free fuel or 3 years free servicing at the point of purchase!
Just remember only the first registered holder of the vehicle may receive the 3yrs Free Servicing or 5,000kms of free fuel.
*You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when participating in this Promotion. (Please check out T&C's at bottom of page)
Any questions, get in touch:
Option A: 5,000 kilometres of free fuel, on the following terms:
- the amount of free fuel is calculated by monetary value by reference to fixed rates on a per model basis, using the rate sheet set out in the table below;
- the fixed monetary value of the free fuel shall be made available to the customer on a non-transferable pre-paid Topaz Fuel Card for use only at Topaz fuel stations;
- the amount on the fuel card is fixed and no further fuel credit will be made available once the value of the card has been used, regardless of the number of kilometres that the vehicle has incurred;
- the prepaid Topaz fuel card provided for the purchase of fuel is provided by Topaz Energy Group Limited and is subject to any terms and conditions applicable to its use that are stipulated by Topaz Energy Group Limited;
- the customer will be solely responsible for the safekeeping of the card and neither Suzuki GB plc nor any participating dealer shall be responsible for the replacement of any lost or stolen cards. In the event that a card is lost or stolen, you should report its loss or theft to Topaz Energy Group Limited
- no cash equivalent will be provided in lieu of the prepaid fuel card.
Option B: 3 years’ free servicing, on the following terms:
- eligible participants will receive three routine manufacturer services (“Free Servicing”, each a “Free Service”) in accordance with these terms;
- the Free Servicing must be conducted by a Suzuki franchised dealer/service partner;
- labour or parts in excess of those described above are not included in the Free Servicing and will be subject to additional charges. This does not affect any work carried out on your vehicle that is covered by the terms and conditions of your Suzuki warranty, full terms and conditions of which can be found in the service booklet which is provided with your vehicle;
- the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Free Servicing for a benefit of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control;
- there is no cash alternative to the Free Servicing or any Free Service, and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the Free Servicing is non-refundable and non-transferable;
- the Free Service is provided at three intervals, once a year until three years from the date of vehicle registration, or at intervals specified by Suzuki by reference to the model type up to a maximum number of kilometres (detailed in the table below), whichever is sooner; and
- each Free Service includes: